Friday, April 11, 2014

So it's been a while, but I actually got something done

So I had an extremely busy term at school last quarter (yah for 8 hours a week of commuting, and that's only covering three days!), and got very little done in terms of hobby. That said I got to do a little bit of painting over the week I had off, and now that I'm not commuting a ton, I actually got to finish up a few of the things I had started.

First up, so Wreck-Age Stitchers. These guys are hunters and are absolutely gorgeous sculpts. They are incredibly well proportioned and true-scale. I had some trouble with their faces (I didn't realize I had a paint pigment in the base coats of both models with exposed faces until to late), and they are not my best work, but I still think they turned out pretty good. Sorry for the slightly out of focus pics, I'm a bit rusty with the camera.



I think this guy turned out to be my favorite, I sculpted a face mask onto him to make him look a bit more creepy.
Because of this model's pose, it was really hard to get a good shot of his face, so he looks a bit off from this angle. The face looks better when you can actually see it directly, but I'm still the least happy about my work on this guy (particularly his face bionics, it was hard to get good contrast on them).
I had some trouble with this skin on this gal, but I'm pretty happy how she turned out.

I also got to speed paint some Otherworld Skeletons, who turned out pretty decent for me blitzing through them.

As always C+C is welcome. Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment