Friday, October 5, 2012

Quick update and Endless Fantasy Tactics

Hey all,

Just a quick update. I unfortunately did not get around to painting my Tarellian and Interrogator (I instead spent the time assembling my Dindrenzi fleet for Firestorm armada, getting called in to work, and doing homework), and I'm waiting on a few bits to finish the Inquisitor. Should get the painting rolling on my next day off though.

That said I would ask you guys to check this out:
Endless Fantasy Tactics Kickstarter
 and here is some more background info: Endless Fantasy Tactics website


This game looks awesome, the quickstart rules (which are free on Endless' website) are great. It is a tactical skirmish miniatures game that is played on grid based map (think wet erase D&D map), plays quickly, and is heavily influenced by Final Fantasy Tactics/Ogre Battle/ Vandal Hearts, and many other awesome Strategy RPGs from the 90s. The full rulebook apparently has campaign rules, and tons of different classes/ monsters available as well (there is a list under the kickstarter stretch goals). I know I don't get a ton of traffic, but if you do happen to check this out, I would heavily recommend taking a look at this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment