Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ordos Xenos Retinue Part 1.25

So this is a relatively small update but I think I've finished up the Tarellian Merc (still not sold on his pose though)
Also I started work on the Inquisitor but came to a halt for a number of reasons. 1) I'm not sure what head to give him (I'm debating between the DE Wych helmet I'm posting and the tomb king tomb guard mask over a heavily scarred face), I like the very alien and eccentric look of the DE Wych Helmet, but I feel the mask might be a bit more haunting and characterful. Suggestions are much appreciated. 2) Because I'm not sure if I want him to have a sword and a relic (thinking the hourglass from the Empire Wizard kit) in one hand, or a staff and a relic. He is likely to be a powerful psyker, so I don't want to give him too many crazy weapons. Here's what I have so far:
The Tomb Guard mask can be seen here : http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat570034a&prodId=prod1190055a

Also I repaired a Rogue Trader (or something along those lines) I was working on and never finished not sure what to do with the model from here.
As always, feedback is much appreciated. I doubt I'll get much done this weekend as I'm pretty book, but hopefully I get some primer on the Interrogator and Tarellian and get some paint on them early this upcoming week.



No comments:

Post a Comment